Friday, September 25, 2015

The Snow Cone - Revamped!

It's been a long time since the last I posted prattle babble in this blog. I was too busy with my work and find it hard to allocate some time to update. I've been neglecting my blog for several times whenever I get preoccupied and this is the nth time I will be making a revamped..again!

This time, I won't make any promises that I will be more active in updating this site because sooner or later, I might get lazy again. I will also make it more like my online journal where I will post my insights, current habits, recent happenings and what not. I had enough of the social networking sites - I got tired reading innuendos of those people who can't say it in front of the person they are referring to.

Enough of the rants! Let me start with the new additions to my blog. All of them can be found on my blog sidebars. These are as follows:

Recently Watched - These are the movies or series that I've just recently watched and I will be only showing 5 recent items. They are linked to my IMDB Profile which is still currently being reconfigured. You will most likely found there my reviews and ratings for the said motion pictures. Please take note that only those movies or series that I've watched after revamped are on the list.

Currently Reading - Reading was never my hobby but it will be a great achievement if I finished one. It will feature all novel/s I'm currently reading. They are also linked to my Shelfari Profile; where all of my read, currently reading, and to-read are indexed and reviewed/rated.

I'm still thinking of other stuff that can bee added to my blog - more to come!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the Name/URL option instead of Anonymous so I can address you properly using your name or code names.
You can also indicate your website so we can check each other out otherwise leave it blank if you don't have any. Feel free to send me an
e-mail
if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, or legal claims.