Saturday, January 28, 2012

Crumpy Chocolate Spread


Here is my favorite chocolate spread, Crumpy Chocolate Spread :) The picture shown above is Crumpy Chocolate Hazelnut Spread which is different from what I've been really eating. The original flavour has red linings instead of green in the packaging. I can't find any photo's nor the website of it sadly :/

Anyways this is a cheaper version of Nutella, but i prefer this one. It only cost for almost US$3.00 (Php140.00) for the 400 g. 

IMO, Nutella is too sweet (by taste). Crumpy is not as sweet as Nutella, it taste like dark chocolate (which is my favorite among all kinds of chocolates) only sweeter.

1 comments:

Yuki said...

I love Nutella. They ran out of it at the supermarket, so I was forced to try an alternative -- Crumpy. it tastes delicious, but I still prefer Nutella. :)

Post a Comment

Please use the Name/URL option instead of Anonymous so I can address you properly using your name or code names.
You can also indicate your website so we can check each other out otherwise leave it blank if you don't have any. Feel free to send me an
e-mail
if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, or legal claims.