Friday, March 30, 2012

Shouldn't Be Here

I was so hesitant to go but still continued. Something pushed me to continue - an unknown force.
I continued considering what might happen but it turned out to be much worse.

Was I really invited? It seems to me, because someone suggested ~ therefore i considered it as an invitation.
But actions speak otherwise. I saw people looking with each other eyes showing disappointment.
Was I really supposed to be there? 


I froze, I started thinking I should not be here.
I didn't speak nor talk that much, I was silent.
I continued observing,
Seeing things.

The fun part about here is I want to go to the bathroom to pee,
But my consciousness said that don't, why?
Because I was afraid on seeing them talking behind my back when i get back.
But I can't stop it, I really need to go and so I did.

I made it in a hurry so I can get back quickly.
And look what did I saw? My predictions and expectations.
I heard my name therefore I considered that they are talking to me.
What strengthen my proof is that they stopped talking when I get back.

See that? I shouldn't be there.
Keep on talking, I don't care.
Fvck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the Name/URL option instead of Anonymous so I can address you properly using your name or code names.
You can also indicate your website so we can check each other out otherwise leave it blank if you don't have any. Feel free to send me an
e-mail
if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, or legal claims.