Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Major Reset v.2


My blog content is kind of taking too personal and I thought of changing the entire content. Nothing personal really, it's just that I think most people will not be interested reading my posts if I keep on going.
This is the biggest change of my blog - so here are the things to watch out for:

  • I've changed my URL. At first it was "MyClaptraps" changed-in to "PrattleBabble" and now in to "TheSnowcone". It's not that I love to eat snow cones or it holds something special to me, it's only the name I commonly used when I am playing online games and other username stuffs over the internet.
  • I've changed my blog's favicon. It's a snow flake actually, I don't know the relevance of snow flake to my blog title, may be the word "snow" perhaps? :)) Besides I kind of like it! :P
  • I've changed my blog template. For appearance purposes, I just want it to be more interactive and pleasing to the eyes.
  • I've deleted many of my posts that I find very irrelevant and too clingy - or should I say I deleted most of my blog content. HAHAHA!
  • I will also be using thumbnail pictures to every blog post I make (as much as possible) to look nicely and neat. I terribly suck at Photoshop that is why I am only using Paint! LOL - Maybe if I made some time studying it or seek an expert's help! 3:)
With those changes, I think I have to start again from scratch.

I'm still currently thinking of what my blog content maybe, but here are sure contents that I already thought of:
  • Movie Reviews - I will review some of the movies that I've watched. You see, I am really fond of watching movies especially when I've got nothing to do.
  • TV Series Reviews - I will also be reviewing some of the TV series that I've watched. Since most of them are really long (taking 1 month or more), I will be reviewing them by episodes, season or even the entire series if possible.
  • Some Other Reviews - I will be reviewing other things, it may be a book, song, news and some things that I commonly spend less.
  • Fun Stuffs - I will be posting some fun and humorous staff that I find very really entertaining!
  • Personal Updates - This posts will be more about things that happened to me.
  • Blog Updates - If any changes happens in my blog, this will be the category.
  • Insights - This will be about the things that I've observed in my every day living - sadness, anger, love and anything that is emotional.
  • Others - I will also try to make free-write poems and some quotes that I've made!
These are not the only things that I want to right, many more things will be added in the near future!

I still have no idea what to put in my blog slider >.>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the Name/URL option instead of Anonymous so I can address you properly using your name or code names.
You can also indicate your website so we can check each other out otherwise leave it blank if you don't have any. Feel free to send me an
e-mail
if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, or legal claims.