Friday, June 22, 2012

Whiplash Stories


Okay, so there are some (actually, there were only two) narrow-minded people who doesn't see the point of turning backs. My mentality is clear and I know what I'm doing. I have come to the point that I need to follow what I really want and certainly aware that I'm living on a free country.

Just to be clear with these retards, I'm choosing perseverance than opportunity. Why? So I can get what I want.

I'm not your typical HRM graduate who is desperately in need to go out of country just to work. I did not take this course just to work abroad to get high salary. It seems that people are forgetting the passion for work, now they are working for money. I'm really against with that kind of thinking. It seems that they already lost faith in their country. The chance of seeing a working man passionately is like finding a four-leaf clover.

I was give a lot of opportunities but none of them are in my liking. Yep, I have a backer in one of the famous restaurant in Greenbelt, my father can back me up to apply in a cruise ship as front desk, and recently that I've lost interest on is the ESL teaching program - I don't know why did I applied their in the first place.

Actually it's only a trial, I only tried but I'm not really in to it. I start having interest when I found out that my two best buddies are  also going for it but then they decided to quit, I quit also. I still have a friend out there but I don't like to hang with her anymore. I think she turned blind for the fact that I'm really still in to her, that I'm still clingy and emotionally attached to her. Which is not true, but my actions speaks otherwise but don't get it wrong, I only act because I enjoy seeing her too confident for herself. It seems that she really thinks that she's so beautiful and irresistible. Oh, BTW, congratulations for catching my attention, sorry but I'm no longer buying it! Hahaha

I really love people who underestimate my capabilities then watching them screwed up. Not doing it doesn't mean that I can't, I can but I don't want. It's just what I want you too see. After all, we're just people with the same level of luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the Name/URL option instead of Anonymous so I can address you properly using your name or code names.
You can also indicate your website so we can check each other out otherwise leave it blank if you don't have any. Feel free to send me an
e-mail
if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, or legal claims.