Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blog Additions

Added some thumbnails. I need to put some thumbnails so that it will look nice and neat in post previews. The default thumbnail aspect ratio is 5:3, that is why as much as possible, I need to put these thumbnails on top if the images in the content are not perfect fit - otherwise it will turn ugly.

Since I am not skilled in using Photoshop, I tried an web photo editor (PiZap) to make my post entry thumbnail as seen above. I am too lazy to ask for help, maybe due to the fact that no one is willing to accept or volunteer to my request.

 I am not 100% satisfied with the background though, it's kinda lame, but I really like abstract images.

Added some pages. This is the fun part that I've been doing. I added 2 new pages in my blog and revised the "About Me" page.  I renamed the "About Me" page in to "Snow Cone", the name code that I will be using in this website. I also revised the content and still thinking other weird stuffs that I could write. 
  • The Blog page - This is the major introduction and overview of my blog.
  • E-Mail page - I added this so you can send me an e-mail. I thought that it would be nice to know and befriend some of my site visitors. 
I am still thinking of other pages that I might add so stay tuned.! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the Name/URL option instead of Anonymous so I can address you properly using your name or code names.
You can also indicate your website so we can check each other out otherwise leave it blank if you don't have any. Feel free to send me an
e-mail
if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, or legal claims.