Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blog Roll Feature


I've added the Blog Roll feature in my blog. If you want to be in the list of my Blog Rolls, just put mine to your Blog Roll - as simple as that. You can either comment below or send me an E-Mail. If you're not sure with the deal, I can go first - just send a request then I will give you a 48-hours time limit to put my blog to your Blog Roll otherwise I will remove your site. 

Send the following details:
  • Blog Title
  • Blog URL (ex. http://www.yourwebsite.com)
  • Your Name and E-Mail

I am currently accepting all kinds of content that are 100% safe and secured to visit - no virus and malwares.

My Blog Roll will not only feature those blog who endorse (is it really the term?) me but also those blog I find interesting and entertaining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the Name/URL option instead of Anonymous so I can address you properly using your name or code names.
You can also indicate your website so we can check each other out otherwise leave it blank if you don't have any. Feel free to send me an
e-mail
if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, or legal claims.