Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It and In

I'm quite entertain on what's happening around me. As far as I can observe again, it appears that it's on the move again - I'm calling this "it" because I only use "he" & "she" to humans and when I mean humans, that person should be human physically and mentally. Physically yes, but mentally - FUCK NO! HAHAHA!

I'm really entertained because it is getting really messed up, considering the external factors affecting it. As far as I can tell, true friends will not tolerate the wrong deeds, the parents shouldn't be lied to, and all shit that you've done will eventually comeback at you. All I can say, IT IS REALLY FREAKING MESSED UP! The most messed up thing that I've witnessed is that IT DARES TO COMPLAIN FOR HAVING A MESSED UP LIFE.

IMO, when it is we ourselves are the ones who are making it,we decide for it. We sometimes regret it but did it come to realize that was what it wanted? "Used to want" to be exact. This makes us responsible for such acts. I think one day it will realize that it was it all along but that will be too late.

Excuse for the extensive word of "it". If you read it carefully, you'll definitely understand my point.

---------

Next is I quit the training and continue the job offer. Two of my friends who made it worth going back-out because they think we are just going to waste our time there. Its not that we don't have faith with our capabilities, we only lose interest. Besides, I was already having doubts when I went their. I decided to go because I knew that those two friends of mine are going to join but other than that, nothing.

Luckily, one of my co-practicum trainee invited me to her work but I began to lose interest when I was informed that it was a call center company. I might have agree if that is hospitality or tourism based job, but it turns out that it isn't. I'm still thinking about it.

There are a lot of opportunities out their but sometimes due to rush, we forget to know what we really want. Me? I have plenty of options, its just that I don't know which one is what I really wanted. 

This coming Thursday, I will be trying my luck. I'm going to submit my curriculum vitae to various hotel companies in the vicinity of Manila. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the Name/URL option instead of Anonymous so I can address you properly using your name or code names.
You can also indicate your website so we can check each other out otherwise leave it blank if you don't have any. Feel free to send me an
e-mail
if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, or legal claims.