Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Goodbye 100+ Movies :(

Err, I am terribly feeling down now for having all of my movies lost because I have to reformat my netbook. It's pretty saddening because it took me 2-4 hours to download a single movie (in our country, the internet bandwidth distribution is not as advance as the other countries). I started gathering them for like 1 or 2 years ago. And guess what movie I saved during the reformat? TWILIGHT!!!!

Unfortunately, what left for me is Twilight - don't get me wrong, I'm not a twilight fanatic. This is for a special cause. My little sister requested to save it so we can watch it in our flats screen as I wait to finish my netbook to reformat. For some reason, she likes Twilight Saga.

Laptop Keyboard Has Gone Crazy - Scrambled Keys !!

Moving on, the reason why I reformatted my netbook is because the keyboard has gone crazy! It likes scrambled or something. The characters that appears when I type is different, let's say for example: when I press "Caps Lock", it enters the present time and date; when I press the "Fn" (function key), it enters "w"; when I press "x", it enters "xr\". It's pretty messed up actually. I wasn't able to use my netbook for an entire day. I tried to clean the keyboard and even tried the "Fn+Num Lock/Scroll Lock" Solution but failed.

Reformatting IS what I thought to be the solution but it seems that it wasn't. It's still scrambled after reformat. I didn't know what exactly happened on how I fixed it, I just messed up with the "Ease of Access" (Control Panel > Ease of Access) regarding "Keyboard". I clicked something in "Filter Keys" and after that, BOOM! I think it was accidentally or for some reasons activated after a Windows Update.

The sacrifice was wasted (the 100+ movies T_T) but my priority is to fix my netbook by all means! Guess I have to download them again but not all of them, just favorites. To be honest, most of them are just saved because I was too hesitant to delete them thinking that someone might like it or so I can share it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the Name/URL option instead of Anonymous so I can address you properly using your name or code names.
You can also indicate your website so we can check each other out otherwise leave it blank if you don't have any. Feel free to send me an
e-mail
if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, or legal claims.