Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sickness During Job Interview!

Are you fucking kidding me? I got nausea, fever, and rashes (lucky me, not my face or hands) all throughout the interview and exam! And because of this, I find it hard to concentrate answering the questions in the written exam and the interviewer. I feel nauseous and almost want to puke the entire time but I have to endure it for the sake of the job.


Luckily, I managed to put the schedule of my interview and exam today because I don't even know if I can make it if I have it on Thursday! >.> I already a bad feeling in the morning as I wake-up that I will be having a pretty messed up day for the interview but I salute my body to endure it. 

We are 13 applicants and only 3 of us managed to passed the exam (you have to pass the exam before the interview). I wonder why?? I thought that the exam is pretty easy and only common sense is what you need? The exam is two sets by the way, 1st one is IQ test and the 2nd is English Grammar test. Still, I am not confident. Although I passed the exam, I still don't know about the interview not to mention my sickness the entire time.

Oh well, I'm still waiting for a miracle to happen. I have to wait till next week for their text. If I don't received any, they might have considered others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the Name/URL option instead of Anonymous so I can address you properly using your name or code names.
You can also indicate your website so we can check each other out otherwise leave it blank if you don't have any. Feel free to send me an
e-mail
if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, or legal claims.