Thursday, August 9, 2012

Whiplash Stories 2

At some point, I keep seeing people getting out of their usual system. I guess people really are working on it despite for the fact that no matter how you escape reality, it will only hunt you. But who are them to be blame? However, these false pretenses are not enough nor ever will cover up themselves.

As I browse everyday over the internet, I realize how to keep my netizen ethics. Everything you post and everything you say reflects on you. What is meant to be public can be publicize and what is meant to be private should keep an eye for privacy.


It's pretty nostalgic for me seeing what I used to be in the past. I am being thankful because I already passed on to that stage of life.

Thinking about love, I therefore conclude that the factors affecting the behavior of your partner depends on you. It was like what you breed is what you get, what you expect is what you expect or something like that. It's hard to put into words, even using my mother tongue. 

Well, anyways, at least the bad weather is already gone. It's been a long time since I saw sunshine. I like rains but not the excess that leads to many houses are washed away and flooded. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please use the Name/URL option instead of Anonymous so I can address you properly using your name or code names.
You can also indicate your website so we can check each other out otherwise leave it blank if you don't have any. Feel free to send me an
e-mail
if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, requests, or legal claims.